Simply Natural Tall
Soft Spined Monofilament
up to 1/8” variance
Care and Maintenance
- Whenever possible, use a leaf blower to remove organic materials fromthe surface. Rakes can be used to remove heavier objects; however, aleaf blower is the ideal tool for general upkeep. Use a stiff natural bristlebroom to “fluff” high traffic areas.
- A shop-vac may be used for dry spills. Be sure to hold the suction endof the hose up off the surface to avoid removing the infill material alongwith the debris.
- Check edges for weeds. Remove and/or use pre or post emergentherbicide to control growth.
- If the infill is disturbed after a heavy rain, let the area dry, remove thesurface debris and fluff the area with a broom. This will redistribute thesurface infill.
Spot Cleaning or Disinfecting
- Sticky spills should be rinsed thoroughly to keep dirt from sticking. Ifnecessary, commercial disinfectants may be used; however, be sure torinse afterward in order to soak the disinfectant through the turf and away from pets and family members.
- Food waste should be removed promptly to avoid attracting pests.
- Paint may be removed with paint thinner or other suitable paintremoving products. Be sure to rinse afterward.
- Use ice to remove gum from surface.
- Remove solid waste normally. Remaining waste can be washed off with ahose. In order to avoid disturbing the infill, do not aim the stream directlyat the turf.
- To clean away waste and eliminate odors during dry weather, dampenthe area that your pets use with water (or a combination of water andenzyme based cleaners like EasyTurf’s Pet Urine Neutralizer).