Pedigree intertwines field green and olive green soft spun sports blade to create a soft, yet natural looking turf. This San Diego artificial grass for dogs is made with UV-resistance polyethylene that projects against fading and discoloration to ensure your new yard will maintain it’s color for years to come. Give your residential landscape an improvement with dog friendly artificial grass.
Soft Spined Monofilament
Secondary Blade Color
MAXXFLOW® Drainage System
MaxxFlow patented drainage technology is the only 100% permeable backing, allowing liquids to drain freely, making it ideal for pet use.
Care and Maintenance
- Whenever possible, use a leaf blower to remove organic materials fromthe surface. Rakes can be used to remove heavier objects; however, aleaf blower is the ideal tool for general upkeep. Use a stiff natural bristlebroom to “fluff” high traffic areas.
- A shop-vac may be used for dry spills. Be sure to hold the suction endof the hose up off the surface to avoid removing the infill material alongwith the debris.
- Check edges for weeds. Remove and/or use pre or post emergentherbicide to control growth.
- If the infill is disturbed after a heavy rain, let the area dry, remove thesurface debris and fluff the area with a broom. This will redistribute thesurface infill.
Spot Cleaning or Disinfecting
- Sticky spills should be rinsed thoroughly to keep dirt from sticking. Ifnecessary, commercial disinfectants may be used; however, be sure torinse afterward in order to soak the disinfectant through the turf and away from pets and family members.
- Food waste should be removed promptly to avoid attracting pests.
- Paint may be removed with paint thinner or other suitable paintremoving products. Be sure to rinse afterward.
- Use ice to remove gum from surface.
- Remove solid waste normally. Remaining waste can be washed off with ahose. In order to avoid disturbing the infill, do not aim the stream directlyat the turf.
- To clean away waste and eliminate odors during dry weather, dampenthe area that your pets use with water (or a combination of water andenzyme based cleaners like EasyTurf’s Pet Urine Neutralizer).